Gym & Fitness
Members have free access to a gym, sauna and fitness studio, located in the modern section of the clubhouse, upstairs from the changing rooms. The club offers a variety of fitness classes, details of which are given below. It is also possible for members to organise personal training, assessments, individual training plans and or diet plans by contacting one of the gym instructors (listed below) directly. The business cards of trainers are available in the gym or alternatively, contact can also be made through the club office. All new members wishing to use to the gym must be assessed when joining and this is arranged through the office.
The Gym is fully air-conditioned and overlooks the River Lee to one side and the floodlit tennis courts to the other. It is equipped with
- 2 x commercial grade treadmills
- 1 x York Cross trainer
- 1 x Olympic rowing machine
- 1 x Commercial exercise bike
- 1 x Multipurpose cable weight station
- 1 x Dip, Pull up and ab station
- 2 x multi free exercise benches
- 1 x 6-foot Olympic bar
- Olympic rubber plated discs 5kg to 20 kg
- Dumbbell selection 1kg to 25kg
- Fitness balls
- 12 x Spinning bikes.
- Yoga mats.
As outlined above all members wishing to use the Gym must first complete and assessment, there is also the option to hire a personal trainer should you wish to do so