Sunday’s Well takes safeguarding and child protection very seriously and is compliant with Tennis Ireland regulations. In order to ensure this, the club has a number of child protection officers. The current officers are as follows:
- Female Child Protection Officer: Mrs Kalene Kenefick
- Male Child Protection Officer: Mr Eoin O’Toole
- Designated Liason Officer: Mr Keith O’Leary
Please note also the current
- Club Chairman: Ms Claire Fennell
- Secretary/Manager: Mr David Hannam
Contact details for any of the above can be obtained from the club office on 021 4272733.
In addition to this, the below documents outline the club’s policies in detail.
and all members sign up to a Club Code of Conduct.
Please contact Mr David Hannam, Secretary/Manager at the above number for any further information about safeguarding or child protection.