Sunday’s Well takes safeguarding and child protection very seriously and is compliant with Tennis Ireland regulations. In order to ensure this, the club has a number of child protection officers, for 2020/2021 they are as follows:
- Female Child Protection Officer: Mrs Kalene Kenefick
- Male Child Protection Officer: Mr Eoin O’Toole
- Designated Liason Officer: Mr Keith O’Leary
Please note also the current
- Club Chairman: Mr John O’Sullivan
- Secretary/Manager: Mr David Hannam
Contact details for any of the above can be obtained from the club office on 021 4272733.
In addition to this, the below documents outline the club’s policies in detail.
Please contact Mr David Hannam, Secretary/Manager at the above number for any further information about safeguarding or child protection.