Sunday’s Well has a very active junior scene that boasts a large array of events for all ages and levels. Our junior calendar includes everything from social fun-filled family events such as the Family Fun Day to a competitive category 1 tournament which attracts some of the country’s top players. Our Club Guide gives an overview of the various junior events available throughout the year. If you have a specific question about junior tennis please contact our Coaching Co-ordinator, Coaching Co-ordinator, Ger Flynn.
Summer Camps 2023
- Week 1: July 10th – 14th
- Week 2: July 17th – 21st
- Week 3: July 24th – 28th
- Week 4: July 31st – August 4th
- Week 5: August 7th – 11th (4 day week will be reflected in the price)
- Week 5: August 14th – 18th
The camps will be run Mondays – Fridays and non-members are welcome. The times will be as follows:
- Age 5 and 6: 12pm – 1pm – €65 members/€75 non-members
- Age 7 to 14: 1pm – 4pm – €80 members/€90 non-members
Poor Weather & Camp Cancellations
- Camps will take place outdoors and so in the case of poor weather conditions, camps will be cancelled either before or during the session if play is not feasible. The club will endeavour to give as much notice as possible in relation to any cancellations.
- Cancellations will be done by text, all other communication will be by email.
- Refunds will only be given in the event where 3 or more entire sessions in the one week have been cancelled.
- The club reserves the right to cancel if numbers do not reach the required limit.
Santa Meet & Greet
Santa will be visiting the club on Sunday 19th December between 11am – 3pm. If you wish to include your children on Santa’s List you should book using the button below. Please note that due to Covid-19 a number of changes will be put in place.
- Places must be booked and paid in advance before Friday 26th November (extra time is needed to allow Santa to ensure presents are safe).
- The event will be held outdoors.
- This year the format will be similar to last year – families will be given a specific time in advance (the time will be between 11 – 3 pm). They will be asked to arrive at the club at a certain time and leave as soon as the visit is over, (i.e: families will not be able to hang around the club this year).
- The event is for members only, please do not bring non-members this year.
- Families should only come with those in the same family pod.
- The cost is €10 per child/€25 for three. This year all payments must be made online at the end of the booking form.
Junior Squads 2023-24
Junior squads will be starting again very soon, the timetable is available at this link and can be booked below. As per last term, there will be some sessions on Saturdays for Under 8,9,10, please note though players will still be limited to 2 days per week, this is to allow more members the opportunity to participate.
This term of Squads is now well underway, this year there are some additional sessions on Saturdays for Under 8,9,10, please note though that players will still be limited to 2 days per week. Matchplay also continues on Fridays, sign up for matchplay should be done on a weekly basis at the link below.
Junior Squads 2021
Term 3 of Junior Squads has now started again and will end the week of June 21st 2021. The timetable, prices and guidelines for April 2021 are available at this link. While some sessions are now full, it is still possible to register at the below link for some sessions. In the meantime, for this term, we ask that that parents continue to complete the Self-Screening form (available below) on a weekly basis. Other Covid restrictions will continue to apply, the details are all outlined on the timetable document so please read this carefully. Friday Matchplay is also on again, as before weekly sign-up will be required, the signup link and further updates about matchplay will be sent by email to all those registered for squads.
Bookings are currently being accepted for Junior Squads for the September 2023 term. Full details including the timetable and prices are available at this link. As per last year, there will be sessions available on Saturdays, however, please note though that players will still be limited to 2 days per week, this is to allow more members the opportunity to participate.