As previously communicated the upgrading of the club’s lighting infrastructure will commence on Monday 21st September with a view to being completed by Monday 12th October. There will be disruption to the courts, club and car park but the end result will be a state of art lighting system which we can all enjoy for the winter months.
Please note the following important points
- For the duration of the works, there will be no lights available for the tennis courts.
- The latest times available for court booking will be 6:00 pm
- It will be necessary to close off some of the courts during the works for health & safety reasons.
- Courts 1-3 will be closed Monday 21st – Wednesday 23rd inclusive 2 courts per day thereafter to facilitate works. This may result in you being asked to switch courts if necessary on the day you have booked.
- Court closure will be reviewed throughout the works and more courts may be released if it is safe to do so.
- Areas of the car park will be closed off for certain days to allow the removal of existing infrastructure and deliveries associated with the project. As a result, there will be limited space available on these days. The areas unavailable will be clearly marked.
Thank you in advance for your understanding and patience while these works are being carried out. You can keep up to date with the project as it progresses through the club’s website. sundayswell.ie